2146 Sandusk Road, PO Box 190, Hagersville, Ontario, N0A 1H0 View On Map
We have two full-time staff members that work in the office alongside our estimator. We are looking to expand our team to cover a maternity leave. Training will start immediately, and the maternity leave will begin in August and continue for 1 year. Potential for continued employment after August 2023.
· Payroll for 35-45 employees. Ensuring that compensation and employment administrative matters are handled in a professional and timely manner with attention to accuracy, confidentiality, and excellent communication. From start to finish, including payroll deductions, WSIB, pension contributions, employee benefit program.
· Invoicing for small and large projects – communicating with Estimator and customer for large projects, providing all documentation in order to receive payment, including WSIB Certificates, Statutory Declaration, Invoice.
· Correspond with Customers and employees via email/phone and respond to inquiries
· Managing capital assets, monthly and adjusting journal entries, account analysis, bank reconciliation, analyze and understanding financial statements and reports to complete month end duties including HST payments
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
· Capable of meeting deadlines and prioritizing workload
· Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in payroll/bookkeeping
Salary: $18.00 - $28.00/hour – depending on skill level and experience
Job Type: part time and/or fulltime
Schedule: Monday to Friday – no holidays or weekends
Please email resumes or any questions to email@example.com